Newell Brands Bindery Clerk, Jostens in Visalia, California
Title: Bindery Clerk
Location: Visalia, CA
Reports to : Bindery Manager
The Bindery Clerk will maintain Bindery records and monitor Bindery production controls. You will order covers delivered to Bindery, handle cover shortages, orders signature shortages and provide general office support to the Bindery team.
• Uses multiple programs to compile information to complete job packets for Bindery. Helps in maintaining Bindery production records.
• Assists in monitoring Bindery production control.
• Downloads scanners and completes signature pick-ups per variance report. Handles shortages.
• Helps the Bindery office with organization and filing of documents
• Prepares pickup order. Assists in other areas of the department as needed.
• Aids in scheduling books in the Bindery that are released by Quality Control.
• Responsible for working within the plant’s general Safety and work rules.
• High School degree or GED preferred.
• Good computer skills and ability to multi-task.
• Previous office experience in a production environment a plus.
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent attendance is a must.
• Good communication skills - written and verbal.
• Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
• Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
• Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology.
• Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.