Newell Brands Customer Service Clerk, Jostens in Topeka, Kansas
Title: Customer Service Clerk
Location: Topeka, KS
Reports to: Supervisor
The Customer Service Clerk provides a variety of clerical support functions within the Customer Service department and other areas, such as: scheduling and cover tasks, filing, switchboard and reception area assistance, print and cover specs, general office support, as well as some invoice and billing duties. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining a high level of organization, meeting deadlines and handling multiple items, while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
• High School or GED required.
• Experience in customer service in an office environment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
• Good communication skills - written and verbal.
• Must have good phone etiquette.
• Must be a team player & positive in all interactions with customers.
• Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be detailed oriented & have the ability to multitask.
• Willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
• Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
• Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology
Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.