Newell Brands Pure Fishing Electro/Mechanical 2nd Shift in Spirit Lake, Iowa
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Gulp!®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, SevenStrand®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 19 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH).
At Pure Fishing, we stand behind our values, our coworkers, and our determination to Build the World's Best Fishing Tackle Company.
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, air conditioners, etc.
1. Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble.
2. Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts.
3. Adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary.
4. Cleans and lubricates parts.
5. Orders replacement parts.
6. Inspects completed repairs.
7. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
8. Requisitions new parts and equipment.
9. Ability to run most shop equipment such as: mills, drill presses, lathes, etc.
10. Independently isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment using testing instruments such as ammeter, ohmmeter, voltmeter, testing lamp, or growler.
11. Works independently on duties and tasks that are frequently non-routine, adapting procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet special needs.
12. Relies on experience and judgment to plan resolution of questions and problems.
13. May orient, train, and review the work of lower level employees.
14. Must be able to fabricate and design independently.
15. Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
16. Applies mastery of skills in adapting procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate.
17. All other duties as assigned.
A minimum of five (5) years prior related experience is required or an associate's degree with a minimum of 3 years related experience is required.
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112918
Location: IA - Spirit Lake