Newell Brands Seasonal Gift Basket Assembler - Yankee Candle - South Hadley in South Hadley, Massachusetts
Position Title: Seasonal Gift Basket Assembler
Location: South Hadley, MA
Reports to: Operations Leader
Shift: 1 st & 2 nd Shift
Flexible Schedules Available!
Are you looking to gain experience and knowledge in a new field of work? This is an exciting opportunity to join the nations’ leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles! As a seasonal Gift Basket Assembler, you will be responsible for performing a variety of light industrial tasks, including but not limited to, packaging, assembling, inspecting, and completing various candle products within the Manufacturing Division. While manufacturing experience is a plus, we are willing to train motivated individuals with a solid work history who are able to perform above the minimum qualifications. If this sounds like a position you are interested in hurry and apply to become a member of the elite Yankee Candle Team!
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours as well as exert physical effort for weights up to 40 lbs. on occasion
• Solid communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team
• Strong attention to detail, hand/eye coordination and excellent accuracy are critical
• Flexibility in work schedule is also required for possible overtime, work on holidays, weekends and extended hours with minimal notice as required by operations needs
• Safety awareness and thorough knowledge of proper lifting procedures
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.