Newell Brands Seasonal Restocker - Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Seasonal Restocker - Yankee Candle
Location: Yankee Candle Village, South Deerfield, MA
Reports to: Restock Manager
Shift: 2nd shift days are varied 4:00 PM – 12:30 AM
Great people, great product, a growing company, opportunities for growth and being able to tell people that you work for Yankee Candle! Come join our Restock team!
The Retail Restocker will perform a variety of manual and sales duties, to support the operations of the Yankee Candle South Deerfield Flagship Store.
• Restock displays, count and restock merchandise
• Price and order merchandise
• When applicable offer assistance and greet customers in a pleasant and friendly manner
• Maintain knowledge of product, merchandise, store and company information
• Must have the ability to merchandise products in a retail setting.
• Demonstrated ability to relate well to others using communication, interpersonal and related skills.
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
• Use of arithmetic and reading and writing in the English language, including forms, tables, charts, etc. with or without arithmetic computations.
• Ability to assist with any store cleaning/restocking to keep store appearance at expected levels.
• Great attitude and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Flexibility to work later hours in the evening is required when our retail store hours increase.
• Previous Restock or Merchandising experience is preferred.
• Ability to use manual equipment such as U-boats, carts, etc. to move product, and to climb stairs and ladders to store, retrieve, and move stock.
• Safety Awareness and thorough knowledge of lifting procedures. Ability to exert physical effort to move weights up to 40 lbs. on a frequent basis and heavier weights on an occasional basis.
2nd shift days are varied 4:00 PM – 12:30 AM
Flexibility in work schedule is also required for possible overtime, work on holidays, and extended hours with minimal notice and as required by operational need. Must be available on Saturdays. We offer time-and-a-half for all Sundays and holidays worked.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.