Newell Brands Seasonal Fundraising Order Processing Clerk - Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Seasonal Fundraising Order Processing Clerk
Location: Chicopee, MA & South Deerfield, MA
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Fundraising
Shift: 1st & 2nd Shift
Positions start at the end of July!
The Yankee Candle Fundraising group helps schools and organizations raise money for their cause. The Seasonal Fundraising Order Processing Clerk will assist and support a wide variety of responsibilities such as receiving materials, verifying their purpose, packet/brochure fulfillment, order shipping, etc. within our Fundraising Department. This is a chance to learn new skills and advance your career within a growing company and friendly, hardworking team!
• Assist with the organization and packing of sales packets as necessary
• General office work to include: logging orders, tallying orders and filing
• Track and prioritize one’s work load all while keeping accurate records of when packets are shipped in case of misplaced or lost materials in a timely fashion.
• Reading and entering data accurately into computer with use of keyboard, both alpha and numeric entry.
• General knowledge of office procedures and equipment, and who has expressed attention to detail and consistency /accuracy in data entry whenever possible.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• A self-starter with ability to follow directions with minimum supervision
• Familiarity with computers, relevant Windows application.
• Flexibility is required, with the ability to work extended hours, weekends or holidays as operational needs require
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.