Newell Brands Part time Property & Guest Service Worker - Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Property & Guest Service Worker
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Shift: Part Time Saturday and Sunday 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Reports to: Manager of Property & Guest
Job Summary: Property & Guest Service Worker
If you’re the type of person who likes to roll up your sleeves and work hard with a great team. Working at Yankee Candle is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Property & Guest Service Worker will provide excellent customer service by way of sales, product restock, advice, information, and assistance to our guests.
• Cleaning and minor maintenance work to maintain YCS as a clean and pleasant environment for both guests and YCC staff Ability to work independently as well as a team.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• A valid driver’s license and a good driving record required
• Ability to safely operate a variety of power tools such as drills, saws, and etc., as well as common hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, and hammers
• Ability to drive and or operate power equipment such as All Terrain vehicles, lawn tractors, and snow blowers.
• Experience in maintaining a professional floor care program including VCT, Marmoleum and Carpet
• Abillity to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis
• Previous maintenance
• Previous customer service experience
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.