Newell Brands 2nd shift Seasonal Warehouse Worker - Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Seasonal Warehouse Worker
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Reports to: Operations Leader
Shift: 2nd Shift Monday – Friday, 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Job Summary: 2nd shift Seasonal Warehouse Worker $15.00 per hour PLUS $.75 shift differential
This is an exciting opportunity to join the nations’ leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles! Join our team and start your career with us.
The Warehouse Worker will perform various duties within the standard operating procedures to ensure accurate Restocking and Shipping processes to meet the department’s mission of providing excellent and on time customer service.
• Documents and takes inventory to ensure accuracy.
• Retrieves and stocks materials and product to support the building.
• Prepares parcel and freight shipments for pick-up.
• Rotates through the shipping area, receiving direction from the merge operator.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• Steel toed boots are required
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis. (A post-offer physical assessment will be conducted due to the high level of physical demand required for this position)
• Basic computer skills
• Prior warehousing experience
• Experience using an RF scanning gun
• Ability to use a 2-way radio
• Experience operating material handling equipment
• Previous experience with Oracle
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.