Newell Brands 2nd shift Seasonal Warehouse Picker/Packer- Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Seasonal Warehouse Picker/Packer
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Reports to: Operations Leader
Shift: 2nd Shift Monday - Friday, 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Job Summary: 2nd shift Seasonal Warehouse Picker/Packer $13.00 per hour PLUS $.75 shift differential
Are you looking to gain experience and knowledge in a new field of work? This is an exciting opportunity to join the nations’ leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles!
The Warehouse Picker/Packer will perform a variety of manual operations to expected productivity standards in support of the functions within the Order Fulfillment Department. The Order Processor will ensure accurate order fulfillment processing while maintaining a safe, healthy and productive work environment.
• Order Picking, Auditing, Ticketing, Checking and Packing of standard orders.
• Flexibility to work in a variety of areas is essential. There is a rotation within the work centers.
• Interpret labels, inventory sheets and other related printed information, as well as to ensure picking the appropriate product.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and write in the English language is required
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis
• Basic knowledge of computers is a plus
• Previous experience using an electronic scanning gun (RFGun)
• Prior distribution, and/or warehouse experience
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.