Newell Brands Customer Service Coordinator (English) - Writing in Poznan, Poland
Position title: Customer Service Coordinator (English) - Writing
Location: Poznań, Poland
Reports to: Team Lead, Customer Service
Contract type: Temporary, Full-time
Our Customer Service Team is responsible for providing service for business customers/partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). As Customer Service Coordinator you will render service for assigned business customers/partners, contributing to timely and effective delivery of orders and high quality service for Newell Brands customers.
• Phone and mail contact with company customers,
• Collaboration with other departments of the company,
• Quick and efficient solving customers’ requests
• Maintaining high standards of customer service,
• Processing customers’ orders in SAP,
• Preparation of export documentation,
• High school or college graduate,
• Fluent English ,
• Customer oriented
• University degree (bachelor or master)
• Communicative Polish,
• Detailed oriented,
• Customer service experience,
• Knowledge of export and customs procedures,
• Knowledge of SAP
What we can offer you!
• Working with some of the best known brands in the world, in a sustainable company
• Friendly atmosphere & International team
• Employment contract – permanent contract directly follows successful probation time
• Working hours – Monday to Friday, 8-16 & 9-17
• Modern, air-conditioned office in the city center, next to Stary Browar
• Well-equipped kitchen with tasty coffee and tea or – if you like – you can eat lunch in a nearby cafes
• After work you may choose to use vouchers to cinema
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your resume.
You are allowed to attach up to five documents, max. size of 500 KB each.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/joben.html_ . If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.