Newell Brands Technical Support Analyst - Yearbook, Jostens in Owatonna, Minnesota
Position Title : Technical Support Analyst - Yearbook
Location: Owatonna, MN
Reports to: Yearbook Customer Care Manager
This role is a member of a Technical Support team that serves as the main point of contact for all major yearbook customer products. The team serves K-12 schools, colleges & universities and sales representatives around the world. The primary responsibility is to enhance the overall customer experience at Jostens by providing technical support for Jostens’ flagship customer web-based and desktop yearbook creation and sales products via phone and email questions and requests
• Provide technical and troubleshooting support to Jostens’ internal and external customers on yearbook creation tools and related software.
• Provide first tier support via phone and email to internal and external customers
• Resolve or escalate issues while educating customers on the software
• Log issues using tracking software
• Provide assistance to customers on the various aspects of using available hardware with the software
• Ensure that customer issues are resolved quickly, and that user feedback flows to the product teams to fuel innovation and improves the user experience
• Recommend improvements to the team's processes and tools
• Perform additional duties as delegated or assigned
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills; shows and demonstrates desire to go above and beyond for the customer
• Ability to work independently, with little supervision
• Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of calls
• Have effective questioning and analytical troubleshooting techniques
• Base knowledge of Mac and windows platforms and operating systems
• Continuous learner
• Possess or have ability to quickly acquire detailed knowledge of Jostens’ yearbook product suite
• 2 years of customer or technical service experience
• Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
About Newell Brands:
LIVE, LEARN, WORK, PLAY
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.