Newell Brands Consumer Contact Center Representative, Jostens in Owatonna, Minnesota
Position Title: Consumer Contact Center Representative
Location: Owatonna, MN
Reports to : Area Supervisor
Job Summary :
This is an entry level phone position. The position could include but is not limited to any combination of the following:
Job Description :
• Placing Orders
• Research valid phone numbers and addresses
• Inbound customer service and/or sales calls
• Updating order information and possible changes
• Follow up communication with consumers
• Brochure requests
• Outbound calling to customers on past due accounts
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year experience providing direct customer support
• computer and keyboarding skills including Microsoft Suite
• Ring knowledge preferred
• Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Detail orientated; accuracy in dealing with data and systems
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve established goals and meet crucial deadlines.
• Ability to problem solve in a fast paced and ever changing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications
About Newell Brands:
LIVE, LEARN, WORK, PLAY
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.