Newell Brands Art Coordinator in Owatonna, Minnesota
Position Title: Art Coordinator
Location: Eagan or Owatonna, MN
Reports to: Art Services Supervisor
This role is responsible for coordinating the regalia, grad products, and/or jewelry artwork process from initial request from sales through approval process. Requests are received from sales reps via phone and/or email. The Art Coordinator will utilize the standardized form to ensure the request is production ready. Additional responsibilities include entering art request information into Sharepoint to complete workflow process to the Artists and Customer Care Team. This position is also the point of contact for all questions relating to the art requests.
• Handle all phone and written communications with field sales reps concerning art requests
• Coordinate and expedite art requests
• Interface with sales force, art department and customer service
• Special projects
• Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years working in a customer service environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Oracle
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals and objectives
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Detailed orientated
• Excellent customer service skills; both face-to-face and phone skills
• Regalia product knowledge preferred
• Jewelry product knowledge preferred
• Grad product knowledge preferred
About Newell Brands:
LIVE, LEARN, WORK, PLAY
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.