Newell Brands Marketing Intern, Jostens in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Title: Marketing Intern
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Marketing Director
Jostens has a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious student to work with our College Marketing team. The marketing intern will support various aspects of the marketing function through a series of hands-on projects.
• Partnering with the college marketing team to identify and create new communication tools
• Marketing asset management
• Social media content
• Demand generation, with an emphasis on digital marketing
• Program building and creative management
• Other marketing tasks as assigned
Part Time: 15-20 hours/week, 10 week internship
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related field
• Basic understanding of the marketing mix (4P’s)
• Social Media aptitude and interest
• Internet proficiency; understanding of capabilities available and how to leverage
• Computer proficiency; MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
• Positive attitude that supports others to drive for success
• Ability to engage and seeks diversity in thought, perspective, and presence for best possible solutions and results
Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.