Newell Brands Fundraising Account Executive - Yankee Candle in Massachusetts, United States
Position Title: Fundraising Account Executive
Location: Western MA Territory
Reports to: Director, Fundraising
The Fundraising Account Executive will sell Yankee Candle Company products to generate revenue and profit margin in accounts within an assigned area/territory. The successful candidate will ensure high post-sale satisfaction, facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers. You are responsible for creating/aligning account and territory plans on an annual, semi-annual and monthly basis to meet the strategic initiatives of the Fundraising business unit.
· Responsible for achieving assigned sales targets for spring and fall/holiday campaigns. Develop and maintain strong relationships/partnerships with new and existing customers in order to increase revenue.
· Prospect new accounts in a defined region by contacting and visiting schools, youth organizations and other eligible non-profit groups in-person, via telephone and e-mail.
· Network within the area community by attending local and regional conferences.
· Work in conjunction with the Inside Sales support staff and follow up with leads and referrals.
· Analyze and interpret records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue and administrative obligations incurred for sales planning purposes.
· Provide weekly call plan and follows up on a weekly basis with the District Sales Manager.
· Organize and conduct product demonstrations and sale kickoff events. Provide assistance in the delivery process for accounts.
· Work with internal Corporate Office and Distribution Center business partners as well as Fundraising National Sales/Regional Sales to ensure seamless and consistent experience for customers.
Bachelors degreeor equivalent experience, 3 plus years of experience in Sales environmentwith proven experience.
Demonstrated salesability and strength prospecting new customers; strong interpersonal andcommunication skills. Previous experience building strong long termrelationships.
Financialacumen/analytical abilities a plus.
Excellent verbaland written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
Proficient in MSOffice Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet; ability tomulti-task.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.