Newell Brands Packaging Utility in Maryville, Tennessee
Position Title: Packaging Utility Associate
Reports to: Packaging Supervisor
Location: Maryville, TN
The primary function of this position is to check tooling and fix any problems perceived after each run, as well as returning any materials to their respective spots.
• Check tooling and adjust noticeable problems
• Assist operators with issues as they arise.
• Responsible for tooling during change overs and returning to proper locations.
• Assists maintenance technicians.
• Performs basic PC functions.
• Brings completed work to the return area for inventory control.
• Stages returned racks with an open SKU.
• Visual aptitude – must be able to see with or without correction.
• Communication – ability to communicate verbally or non-verbally.
• Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds.
• Be in good standing with the company.
• Must be able to walk, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, reach and grasp for varying periods of time during a consecutive 12 hour period.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Flexible to work any shift.
• Ability to work overtime or call-ins as necessary.
• Good mechanical skills and ability to use hand tools.
• Strong Organizational skills.
• Demonstrated training aptitude.
• Must be current Packaging Associate.
• 2 years alloyd, collator and/or cartoner experience
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.