Newell Brands E-Commerce Sales Manager - Appliances & Cookware Division in London, United Kingdom
Position Title: E-Commerce Sales Manager - Appliances & Cookware Division
Reports to: E-Commerce Sr. Sales Manager
Location: London (Shoreditch)
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the customer/category day to day operations while delivering sales and profitability targets for his/her account base. Maximise the availability of our products in the appropriate channels of distribution consistent with our brand strategy with an emphasis on superior new product execution. Execute consumer and shopper driven strategies for his/her customers that enable Newell Brands to achieve best in class results.
Build customer relationships both internally across all levels, and externally at buyer and senior buyer levels and facilitates connectivity in other functional areas including Marketing, Supply Chain, Communications and Operations.
Deliver results while maintaining the highest level of integrity. Foster an environment that generates breakthrough ideas and lead a collaborative and open organisation that lives the values of Newell Brands.
• BS/BA or University degree in Business or similar field, MBA a plus
• Minimum 6+ years of direct and hands-on experience in sales and/or channel marketing
• Experience in a Sales role, working with Retail Partners – preferably within e-commerce
• Experience managing budgets and financial sales targets of at least $10m
• An understanding of Amazon and their processes/opportunities/challenges
• Experience working in a consumer packaged goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and/or consumer durables industry strongly preferred
• Willingness to travel 15-25%
• History of negotiating complex business deals that provide value to all parties
• Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes.
• Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html
If you do not wish to be considered for other suitable positions with the company, please let the relevant HR recruitment officer know or contact our Data Privacy Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org