Newell Brands ASSISTANT TRADE MARKETING E-COMMERCE - WRITING DIVISION in London, United Kingdom
Position Title: Assistant Trade Marketing E-Commerce - Writing Division
Reports to: E-Commerce Manager
Location: London (Shoreditch)
The Assistant Manager, E-Commerce role requires the ability to influence, strengthen and manage the relationship with internal business partners. This role will be focused on identifying ways to drive consumer consumption of the Newell Brands portfolio of brands. The ideal candidate will have strong partnering skills with demonstrated follow-through on the execution of programs to drive high share of voice. Experience should include a knowledge of Ecommerce.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Deliver Ecommerce projects supporting key online growth initiatives from concept through execution and meeting identified KPIs.
• Understand product line specific key business objectives and deliver growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data
• Continually seek to improve the online and interactive experiences by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs
• Ability to prioritize and manage various projects that help the customer while maximizing business value
• Support Ecommerce Manager(s) to ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales
• Manage the content required to support the product assortment for multiple customers; work with internal and external partners to develop approved product imagery and descriptive copy.
• Build connections with brand, activation, and trade to support the strategic growth of the Ecommerce channel.
• Supports content initiatives to drive better search results.
BS/BA or University degree in Business or similar field
3 years of direct and hands-on Ecommerce experience providing solutions in a large global company.
Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across lines of business
Knowledgeable about the web and emerging technologies
Strong business acumen.
Ability to learn, understand and converse around key business issues.
Demonstrated integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges.
Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
Strong passion for both speed and simplicity.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
Detail-oriented and operationally-focused.
Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.