Newell Brands ASSISTANT TRADE MANAGER E-Commerce - Outdoor & Recreation in London, United Kingdom
Position Title: Assistant Trade Manager E-Commerce
Reports to: E-Commerce Manager
Location: London (Shoreditch)
The Assistant Manager, E-Commerce role requires the ability to influence, strengthen and manage the relationship with internal business partners. This role will be focused on identifying ways to drive consumer consumption of the Newell Rubbermaid portfolio of brands. The ideal candidate will have strong partnering skills with demonstrated follow-through on the execution of programs to drive high share of voice. Experience should include a knowledge of Ecommerce.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Deliver Ecommerce projects supporting key online growth initiatives from concept through execution and meeting identified KPIs.
• Understand product line specific key business objectives and deliver growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data
• Continually seek to improve the online and interactive experiences by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs
• Ability to prioritize and manage various projects that help the customer while maximizing business value
• Support Ecommerce Manager(s) to ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales
• Manage the content required to support the product assortment for multiple customers; work with internal and external partners to develop approved product imagery and descriptive copy.
• Build connections with brand, activation, and trade to support the strategic growth of the Ecommerce channel.
• Supports content initiatives to drive better search results.
o 3 years of direct and hands-on Ecommerce experience providing solutions in a large global company.
o Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across lines of business
o Knowledgeable about the web and emerging technologies
o Strong business acumen.
o Ability to learn, understand and converse around key business issues.
o Respected and trusted leader with a proven track record of achievement.
o Strong decision-making skills and an understanding of where projects fit into overall Company and development strategies.
o Demonstrated integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges.
o Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
o Strong passion for both speed and simplicity.
o Ability to analyze and assess organizational needs and provide solutions accordingly.
o Strong written and verbal communication skills.
o Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
o Detail-oriented and operationally-focused.
o Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes.
o Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills.
o Takes initiative & brings impeccable follow-up skills.
o Strong sense of autonomy.
o Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
o Demonstrated ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html
If you do not wish to be considered for other suitable positions with the company, please let the relevant HR recruitment officer know or contact our Data Privacy Committee at email@example.com