Newell Brands Pure Fishing - Receiving Cell Lead - B shift in Kansas City, Missouri
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Position Summary- Serves as a functional expert in work cell. Supports the training, motivating, and communicating with the team. Provides assistance to Distribution Lead/Supervisor in guiding resources to exceed day-to-day productivity, quality, and safety objectives to drive world-class performance in quality and productivity.
Shift B works Monday through Thursday from 5:00 pm to 3:30 am
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs core process duties 75% of time -order picking, replenishment, freight line, receiving, scheduling of orders to the floor, etc. (daily)
2. Participates with team in driving continuous improvement. (weekly)
3. Monitor and update quality and performance metrics. (daily)
4. Supports and executes day-to-day work assignments consistent with team needs and schedules. (daily)
5. Supports consistent training to drive efficient processes and exceed goals. (as required)
6. Assists Distribution Lead/Supervisor with additional responsibilities as identified. (less than 10% oftheir time)
7. Other duties as assigned. Required Experience
8. Strong leadership and organizational skills.
9. Previous logistics experience is helpful.
10. Performance, results oriented individual with the ability to help develop and sustain a strong, positive team.
11. MS Office experience.
12. SAP experience preferred.
13. Must be able to obtain Forklift License
1. Communication skills
2. Problems solving skills
1. Ability to work independently
2. A high level of energy to drive process improvements
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Requisition Id: 112782
Location: MO - Kansas City