Newell Brands Pure Fishing - Dist.Sched/Routing Coord L1 in Kansas City, Missouri
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
A shift works Monday through Thursday 6am-4:30pm. At times, schedulers work on a rotating basis to cover nights and weekends as well.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinates workload with counterparts and distribution supervisor-traffic; prioritizes and schedules orders to the floor in conjunction with workflow plans to ensure completion of shipments and deliveries on-time.
2. Completes all routing requests per customer requirements, gathers information from SAP, enters data in a timely manner.
3. Works directly with the customer to ensure all requirements are met and shipments are picked up in a timely manner.
4. Understands DDL schedules to ensure balanced workflow while meeting customer expectations.
5. Consolidation of shipments to obtain least cost routings.
6. Assists with replenishment calls when necessary.
7. Ensures all MABD and ZZGI dates are met and extended if needed.
8. Schedules all special routings with carriers.
9. Leads projects related to scheduling with carriers.
10. Maintains updates to scheduling procedures.
11. Creates, coordinates and communicates daily workflow plans and controls workflow to the floor.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. 1-2 years transportation/routing and order scheduling experience preferred.
2. Previous SAP experience/MS Office
3. High school diploma required. College degree preferred
1. Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
2. Must have excellent data entry skills and prior computer experience.
3. Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112789
Location: MO - Kansas City