Newell Brands Distribution Lead - C Shift in Kansas City, Missouri
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Position Summary- Leads, motivates, coaches, and communicates with team to exceed day-to-day productivity, quality, and safety objectives. Responsible for implementing projects that drive world-class performance in quality and productivity.
C Shift works Friday - Sunday from 7:00am to 7:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Leads, motivates, coaches, communicates, and mentors more than 10 coworkers and potentially across more than one shift. Also acts as the Supervisor when the Supervisor is gone.(daily)
2. Plans and directs teams and projects to drive continuous improvement. (daily)
3. Develop, maintain and analyze quality and performance metrics. (daily)
4. Directs and executes day-to-day work assignments for multiple teams to meet and exceed department objectives. Participates in the long term planning of operations. (daily)
5. Develop and support consistent training to drive efficient processes and exceed goals. (weekly)
6. Assists supervisor with additional responsibilities as identified by supervisor.
7. Performs core process duties 25% of time, order picking, replenishment, frt line, ect. (daily)
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. 1 to 3 years of experience in leading high performance teams in a DC environment to improve process, drive quality, and improve fiscal performance.
2. Results oriented individual with the ability to help develop and sustain a strong positive team.
3. MS Office experience.
4. SAP experience preferred.
5. Must be able to obtain Forklift License
1. Communication skills
2. Problems solving skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Ability to work independently
5. A high level of energy to drive process improvements
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112441
Location: MO - Kansas City