Newell Brands Demand Planner - Writing in Istanbul, United States
Position title: Demand Planner - Writing
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Reports to: Demand Planning Manager
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As a Demand Planner you will be responsible for delivery of the best demand plan in APO/SAP for the Supply Team. Your aim is to get the right product, on the right time to Distribution Center in Istanbul, without increasing inventory. You will work on an independent position in our office in Istanbul (European side), being part of an international Demand Planning team, and cooperating with colleagues from Sales and Supply Chain.
Key responsibilities :
• Lead demand agreement meeting and daily contact with sales team
• Calculate forecasting at SKU level based on business high level forecast
• Perform monthly updates at SKU level
• Enter forecast in the system ( SAP APO )
• Maintain Bill of Materials of local codes into SAP
• Manage/follow up forecasted spot orders through the system
• Stock extractions, monitor local inventory level, follow up on E&O and actions
• Planning and monitoring of packaging activities (internal and at subcontractors) (2 months in advance)
• Manage quotation requests to local vendors and corresponding Purchase Orders
• Link with the warehouse for stock updates, stock entry and coordination of packaging activities
• System inventory code ownership and maintenance (VMI)
• 5 years’ experience in demand planning and supply chain management preferably in a multinational organization
• Fluent in English and Turkish
• Very good command of MS Excel
• Military service must be completed for male candidates
• Communicative French would be a plus
• University degree (preferably in Business Management, Statistics, Economics, Engineering)
• Good command of MS Office
• Previous work experience in SAP environment
• Analytical mind and result-oriented team player
What we can offer you!
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in EMEA region, with over 60 locations of offices, manufacturing sites and over 5000 employees. Wide portfolio of brands is firmly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Graco, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot, Marmot.
We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers. We know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why we don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and become part of:
Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
Newell Gives - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please apply by uploading your resume via our online application tool by clicking on the
application link on this site.
You are allowed to attach up to five documents, max. size of 500 KB each.