Newell Brands Warehouse Forklift Driver in Houston, Texas
Live, Learn, Work and Play
JOB SUMMARY of responsibilities/function: Engaged in receiving, transporting, stacking, order filling, shipping, and maintaining stock records in warehouse.
1. Works in a safe manner and with the protective devices, measures and procedures required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations and those within Company Policy.
2. Makes use of PPE (Personal Protective Devices) or clothing that the employer requires to be used or worn.
3. Maintains a clean and safe work area and follows 5S on everyday basis.
4. Check for incomplete orders; distribute incomplete orders among the FG handlers to complete the order Picking.
5. Adheres to company policies, procedures and safety standards.
6. Able to accomplish tasks and assignments with minimal supervision.
7. Other duties as assigned by Management.
8. Operation of forklift in different scenarios including, but not limited to: Picking, staging, transfer, loading/unloading trucks, storing of misc. items/materials
9. Pick customer orders using RF scanning gun for daily shipments
10. Efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate areas
11. Processing inventory transactions using RF scan guns and IFS software
12. Prepare for large incoming and/or outgoing shipments
13. Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members and external drivers
14. Able to accurately complete paperwork as necessary to fulfill job duties
15. Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
16. Strong knowledge of transportation and shipping practices
17. Processing BOL/POD paper work
18. General cleaning and organization
1. Education: High School Diploma, or GED
2. Experience : Must have 1 year experience in warehouse work, as well as forklift experience.
A : Must have experience using a scan gun.
COMPANY: Waddington North America, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112167
Location: TX - Houston