Newell Brands Quality Control Supervisor - Rubbermaid Commercial Products in Hillegom, Netherlands
Position title: Quality Control Supervisor - Rubbermaid Commercial Products
Location: Hillegom, The Netherlands
Reports to: QHSE Manager
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As a QC Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring the production quality control and the releases of inbound products and finished goods. You will work closely with the QHSE Manager and the QC Analyst(s) in our site in Hillegom, where we produce and package soap and desinfectants for hospital and pharmaceutical industry.
• Following up on checks of materials and products;
• Reporting test results;
• Assisting in trouble shooting production deviations;
• Monitoring (2nd tier) of release of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods;
• Following up OOS production;
• Keeping up-to-date QC documentation;
• Participating in internal and external audits;
• Maintaining maintenance contracts QC department;
• Managing stock QC department;
• Providing training to QC Analyst(s) when needed.
• MBO/MLO level 4 or equivalent;
• 2 to 5 years of Quality Control experience;
• Expertise in GMP quality systems;
• Relevant experience in a government-regulated industry;
• High proficiency with MS Excel;
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written, in Dutch and English .
• Strong organizational and administration skills, ability to prioritize;
• Current good laboratory practices;
• Willingness to lifelong learning;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
What we can offer you!
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot and Marmot. We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers. We know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why we don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• Newell Gives - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your resume.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/joben.html_ If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.