Newell Brands Key Account Manager - Contigo in Hattersheim am Main, Germany
Position Title: Key Account Manager - Contigo
Reports to: EMEA Director Beverage
Location: Hattershiem am Main (near Frankfurt), Germany
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
The Key Account Manager is accountable for managing key accounts within national accounts and delivering top line sales revenue and profitability. Maximizes the availability of our products in the appropriate channels of distribution consistent with our brand strategy. Executes consumer and shopper driven strategies for customers that enable Newell Brands to achieve best in class results.
Maximizes the availability of our products consistent with our brand strategy. Emphasize on superior placement, new product introduction, pricing and promotions execution. Builds strong customer relationships to achieve best in class results. Delivers results while maintaining the highest level of integrity. Fosters an environment that generates breakthrough ideas and leads a collaborative and open organization that lives the values of Newell Brands.
• Execute the annual operating plan, meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets to grow both the customer’s and Newell Brands’ business
• Establish credibility with the customer through demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace, key business drivers for respective product categories and the target consumer in stationary and office products market
• Share customer (buyer) / consumer / end user feedback with the appropriate sales and marketing teams
• Use market insights, and customer POS data to identify and drive incremental sales opportunities
• Identify key influencers and hierarchy at the customers and develop strong trade relationships to leverage their capabilities to maximize sales and service to the consumer
• Deliver timely communication to the customer base on new products, pricing, promotions and flawlessly execute sales, channel and brand marketing initiatives in his/her territory
• Address customer concerns/needs and elevate as appropriate to sales management
• Track daily/monthly sales numbers and participate in demand planning to constantly improve forecast accuracy for his/her territory
• Apply understanding of product portfolio, brand positioning and strategy to leverage product sell-in and sell-out
• Analyze data provided by accounts regarding POS and inventory turns and be proactive with necessary actions to meet and exceed customer metrics
Completed commercial training
3-5 years of sales experience, some experience working in the traditional retail and wholesale business would be an advantage
Fluent German and good level of English for in-company communication
High level of drive, enthusiasm and passion to win
An initiative taker who can meet/exceed targets
Strong negotiation skills and commercial orientation
Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Acts with integrity; conducts business fairly, honestly and ethically
Proficient in MS Office Programs (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Valid driver’s licence
What we can offer you!
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot and Marmot. We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers. We know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why we don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• Newell Gives - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your resume.
You are allowed to attach up to five documents, max. size of 500 KB each.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/jobde.html_ If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.