Newell Brands Credit Specialist in Freeport, Illinois
Contacting customers for payment and root cause analysis.
· Contact customers to collect payment on past dues accounts.
· Perform system transactions in SAP
· Take accurate notes of each contact for future reference
· Minimum research of accounts
· High School Diploma
Work Experience Requirements:
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in a business related field
· Previous collections experiences is desired
Technical Experience and other Requirements:
· Detail orientated
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good organizational skills
Good analytical skills
Strong computer knowledge
· Basic Excel skills
· Customer Service or Sales experience
· Multi-tasking skills
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.