Newell Brands BRAND MARKETING AND CONTENT MANAGER EMEA - MARMOT in Frankfurt, Germany
Position Title: Brand Marketing and Content Manager EMEA - MARMOT
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Hattersheim (Frankfurt area)
Since 1974, Marmot has manufactured performance clothing and equipment of the highest quality for lovers of the outdoors, mountain sports enthusiasts and extreme alpinists. From the very start, the aim has been to produce the best outdoor clothing and equipment in the world. More than ever, we seek inspiration from professional mountain guides and athletes to develop products that are capable of withstanding the rigors of nature. For more information please visit: www.marmot.eu
As part of the Marmot EMEA marketing team you will develop, coordinate and execute Marmot’s European brand marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for content creation and management with external distributors and retailers. You will closely work together with Marmot’s global marketing team as well as with European product and sales teams and will report to the Commercial Director Marmot EMEA. This is a chance to contribute to a fast growing company in a highly dynamic industry.
• Implement our global brand marketing strategy, in line with business development needs and overall company goals
• Plan, create and deliver a variety of B2B and consumer facing marketing materials in collaboration with the global and EMEA marketing team, brand ambassadors and experts
• Cooperation with and management of agencies and other content providers
• Ensure successful implementation and monitoring of online and offline marketing campaigns
• Manage the distribution of content across all channels
• Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video
• Bachelors degree in Marketing. MBA or equivalent is considered a plus
• Understanding of content marketing tasks: SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
• 4+ years experience in in the Outdoor/Sports-Industry in a marketing or sales position
• Outstanding communication skills, being able to effectively communicate with a diverse multi-functional team with different personal backgrounds across different locations
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with design software is desirable
• Self-motivated, proactive team player
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Fluent written and spoken English and German knowledge
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot, and Marmot. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers and know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.