Newell Brands B2B Customer Service Specialist - United States Playing Card Company in Erlanger, Kentucky
Position Title: B2B Customer Service Specialist – United States Playing Cards
Location: Erlanger, KY
Reports To: Sales Operations Manager
For over 150 years, The United States Playing Card Company (“USPC”) has been the leader in the production and distribution of premier playing cards and a creator of innovative family-friendly games. Well-known and reputable brands such as BEE®, BICYCLE®, KEM®, ARISTOCRAT® and HOYLE® are just a few of our widely-recognizable brands. Whether it is a game of blackjack on the casino floor or game night with the family.
The B2B USPC Casino Customer Relationship Specialists are essential to the casino sales organization, representing our industry-leading brands daily to the largest casinos in the world. They are leaders who possess strong communication skills on the phone, via email and in-person. They are caretakers of relationships with customers that may have been established decades ago, and builders of new relationships with new accounts.
• Learn learning all aspects of products, USPC ordering process, and the customer service experience that differentiates our brands from competition.
• While working closely with casino account executives, the USPC casino customer relationship specialists, use their project management skills and USPC’s information systems to ensure that casino orders are delivered on time as the customers as specified and in compliance with all regulations.
• Use communication skills to ensure the account executive, customer, and internal cross-functional partners are fulling informed throughout the customer experience.
• Customer acquisition - focus resources, time, effort and creativity to support target growth rates.
• Customer retention - maintain 99% retention rate as measured by YoY sales $.
• Administration – use CSR/Sales Enablement tools (such as CRM - SalesForce.com, Order Processing System, Artwork System, etc) to execute customer service processes and centralize associated core critical communication documents to effectively pursue targets.
• E&O management with clear-out of inventory within 6 months of identification.
• Process ownership – communicate via telephone, email and other communication methods to develop relationships and understanding of business (internal and external) to build & deliver tailored offerings that wins new business & retains key accounts.
• Compliance with and enhancement of existing and future customer service processes.
• Coordinate with customer, account manager, regulatory compliance, operations and Logistics teams to ensure orders will be accurate and on time.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of customer service experience/sales assistance
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Project/Order Management
• Demonstrated ability to track Inventory
• Effective uses of ERP system such as SAP, and MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook e-mail for reporting and communication.
• Ability to analyze data including tracking inventory, order quantity, timeline planning and has basic understanding of key business metrics and terms. (Price, Margin, Discounts, invoice, purchase order)
• Ability to create summary reports
• Must be able to make advanced level decisions relative to changing customer needs
• Be a confident and polished communicator who uses telephone, email and other communication methods to develop relationships and understanding of business (internal and external) to ensure USPC delivers on its promises to customers.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.