Newell Brands Assembler in El Paso, Texas
Position Title: Assembler
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
Location: El Paso, TX
Shift: Third Shift (10:00 PM - 6:00 AM, Sun - Thu)
The Assembler is responsible for assembling the highest quality product; ensures proper packing and labeling of product according to customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Perform production duties such as assembly of components, packaging, taping, labeling and manual lifting.
• Rotate through all tasks required in a particular production process.
• Loads, unloads, and arranges materials and supplies as needed.
• Notifies team leader of product discrepancies and equipment malfunctions.
• Assists in the training of other employees.
• Provides backup support to the machine operator.
• Meet and maintain productivity requirements.
• Proficient in all safety and housekeeping requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.