Newell Brands In-Cell Inspection, Jostens in Denton, Texas
Position Title: In-cell Inspector
Location: Denton, TX
Reports To: Supervisor
Shift: 1st & 2nd Shifts
Inspection of jewelry in each area by following Jostens documented inspection standards for Quality. Identify quality issues and recommend for reject or repair of rings that do not meet standard work instructions. Organize and prepare jewelry for next operation in process. Operators may be required to work or train in any area of inspection.
• Must be able to read specifications on shop copy
• Must be able to visually check product for compliance with quality standards and customer specifications
• Must be able to communicate with other teams about the quality and specifications of a ring
• Must have a keen eye for detail
• Must be able to operate equipment, systems and tools necessary to perform job tasks
• May sit 90% of the work day
• Must be able to wear and use necessary protective clothing and /or equipment
• Must maintain equipment and area in a clean, safe condition
• Must be able to work scheduled hours to include overtime
Jostens employees and contractors will be given first consideration for this position. Individuals interested in this position must be able to meet the requirements outlined in this job posting. Individuals must also be willing to accept a rate of pay which reflects their ability to learn and perform the job.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.