Newell Brands Accts Receivable Lead in Columbia, South Carolina
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Investigates and analyzes credit data and financial statements to determine degree of risk regarding the extension of credit. Contacts customers regarding open balances.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Compiles data from credit history and financial statements.
2. Analyzes financial data such as income growth, quality of management, market share; compares liquidity, profitability, and credit history with similar organizations in same industry and geographic location; generates financial ratios to evaluate financial status.
3. Evaluates data and recommends payment plan.
4. Confers with credit associations and other representatives to exchange credit information.
5. Reviews files to identify delinquent accounts for collection.
6. Collects past due accounts.
7. Reporting responsibility for AR securitization agreement with bank.
7. Under minimal supervision and with appreciable latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for all aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity.
8. Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in field of specialization .
1. Good Communication Skills
3. Proficient in Excel and Word MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and Experience:
Knowledge of Accounting
Experience at problem solving
A minimum of two (2) years prior related experience is required.
4 Year degree in related field
T he position description does not constitute as an employment agreement between the employer and coworker and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer as the needs of the employer change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112827
Location: SC - Columbia